Helping Financial Services companies use Twitter to achieve their communications and marketing goals
It is relatively simple to set up a Twitter channel, but how do you ensure your Twitter channel achieves your communications and marketing goals?
ItsOpen was commissioned by one of the world’s leading insurance brands to provide insights, practical tips and strategies for how to develop the reach of their Twitter channel.
We shared our best practice with the team and demonstrated how Twitter can be used to:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Help set the news agenda
- Enter into useful conversations with key influencers online
In addition, we looked at how leading companies can use Twitter to:
- Present themselves in a more individual and human way
- Curate relevant news and information for key audiences
- Direct audiences to other online platforms (for example, company sites)
As part of our Twitter best practice work we also provided the team with a bespoke Twitter manual to help embed the key strategies and tactics within everyday practice.