What does Twitter mean to your business? With more and more companies including the likes of Dell, Comcast, PepsiCo, JetBlue Airways and Whole Foods using Twitter, we speak with Julio Ojeda-Zapata about his new book, ‘Twitter means business: how microblogging can help or hurt your company’.
In a wide-ranging interview Julio Ojeda-Zapata talks with Justin Hunt, founder of ItsOpen, about:
* Why companies should use Twitter
* Evidence of Twitter increasing sales
* Whether Twitter is applicable to B2B as well as B2C marketing
* Which company is doing the best with Twitter
* How companies should best approach Twitter
* How companies can resource using Twitter as a customer channel
You can hear the interview below.
If you would like to discuss any issues raised by this podcast or are
interested in developing a Twitter strategy for you business, please
contact Itsopen at:
For more details about the book and to buy a copy please click here.
Listen to the interview:
or download the mp3 (14mb)